Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by popcenator View Post
    Haha this is ridiculous!

on the move..
    At what time was that?!?!?

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Finally received an email back from Digicircuits... short story is that all touchpad orders are being cancelled. However I'm sure some of you will find this very interesting if true:

(edited for privacy, no further alterations)
    We have spoken to our distributor and was just informed that HP is retracting it's initial announcement in regards to discounting the HP Touch-pad, which was the reason for the massive price drop. HP has informed our distributor that they will continue to manufacture the HP touch-pad in the future, but they don't have none in stock, and they don't expect to have anymore in production until Oct 2011. Because of this, all orders for the HP Touch-pad will be canceled. If you have any further questions please feel free to email or call us Monday thru Friday from 9AM to 5PM Eastern Standard Time.

Thank you!

Yolanda

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by redtarget14 View Post
    Finally received an email back from Digicircuits... short story is that all touchpad orders are being cancelled. However I'm sure some of you will find this very interesting if true:

(edited for privacy, no further alterations)
    We have spoken to our distributor and was just informed that HP is retracting it's initial announcement in regards to discounting the HP Touch-pad, which was the reason for the massive price drop. HP has informed our distributor that they will continue to manufacture the HP touch-pad in the future, but they don't have none in stock, and they don't expect to have anymore in production until Oct 2011. Because of this, all orders for the HP Touch-pad will be canceled. If you have any further questions please feel free to email or call us Monday thru Friday from 9AM to 5PM Eastern Standard Time.

Thank you!

Yolanda
    LOL "they don't have none in stock". So then, how many do they have?

I kinda figured this was coming. They are most likely just a middle man that never has stock on hand until they receive an order. I have a brother-in-law that does this kinda thing. :-/

Member #
    well I was told they had them in stock but because of the sunday ad they will not sell them until Sunday

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mgr52 View Post
    because of the sunday ad they will not sell them until Sunday
    I'm not sure what you mean by that. What Sunday ad?

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mntnbkr View Post
    LOL "they don't have none in stock". So then, how many do they have?

I kinda figured this was coming. They are most likely just a middle man that never has stock on hand until they receive an order. I have a brother-in-law that does this kinda thing. :-/
    You can definitely tell that this is that kind of company. The search continues...

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    So just got a reply from Digicircuit. This is interesting. I wonder How true it might be?

"We have spoken to our distributor and was just informed that HP is retracting it's initial announcement in regards to discounting the HP Touch-pad, which was the reason for the massive price drop. HP has informed our distributor that they will continue to manufacture the HP touch-pad in the future, but they don't have none in stock, and they don't expect to have anymore in production until Oct 2011. Because of this, all orders for the HP Touch-pad will be canceled. We apologize for any inconvenience, and would like to offer a 10% discount (on your entire purchase) for a future order you place with us. That's our way of saying thank you for your patience and understanding. Just place your order and email us code: ****** to receive your discount. If you have any further questions please feel free to email or call us Monday thru Friday from 9AM to 5PM Eastern Standard Time.
    Thank you!"

Start looking it up I guess.

Wow I just read the other posts with the same quotes. sorry to repeat it.

Member #
    I was told the tablet would be in the sunday ad so all that was in stock is held until sunday

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    What store r u talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by mgr52 View Post
    I was told the tablet would be in the sunday ad so all that was in stock is held until sunday

Member #
    this whole ordeal with digi makes me mad dont advertise that you have it if you dont thats just bad business. Im sick and tired of trying to get this tablet.

Ads